RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
you guys have got to be some of the most inventive people
ive ever seen [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif][/emoticons/emotion-4.gif] but where in the h&(( do you get
courage to tear into the beast[}/emoticons/emotion-1.gif] so far minor mods myself
pcm111 bubs and paint well post pics as soon as i can
great bunch here and hope to be here a while

·
Registered
4,137 Posts
Mine got torn down by accident. I started taking parts off to give it a good cleaning and the next thing I knew, there was just motor, electical, and frame left. Once you get that far, it's just a few more bolts to yank the motor.....

·
Registered
476 Posts
Yep lots of cash is the answer and stay away from Warrior meets they will only leave you wanting more when you see everyone else mods

·
Registered
335 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jdpark

Haven't gotten the courage to really TEAR into the beast yet. But its coming...one Budweiser at a time. LOL.

Liquid courage...ahh...yes! [^]
Uh oh...where do these parts go? [:0] [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
150 Posts
1st time I took the gas tank off I thought I had done something. After hours of reading on this site and building up one mod at a time, I feel confident about most mods. As stated before, now its just a $$$$ issue. Cant wait for the $$$$ for the 260 kit.

·
Registered
839 Posts
SUPPORT......

The guys on this 4M will help you out of any jam you manage to get yourself into.

The more you tinker with this bike, the more confident you will be in doing a mod.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts