RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello I've been lurking around this sight for two months now(since I bought my Warrior) and thought I'd say hello, and say thanks for all the info.
Jim[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
539 Posts
Welcome and nice bike brother!!!!!!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
Welcome to the site. Lurking leads to Modding, Modding leads to more modding. You better get help now!

Also, you need to explain your screen name to us all.

·
Registered
803 Posts
RuninWithTurtles, is that a play on dances with wolves ??
Creates some funny pics in my head along with the charriots of fire
sound track [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Congrats on the new bike and hide the credit card.

·
Registered
438 Posts
[Also, you need to explain your screen name to us all.

Yes, there was an unfortunate incident some years back mixing up a sports car and sexual dysfunction.
Oh yes,and welcome . What's the first mod gonna be?

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I had joined a few week ago just have'nt posted any. My screen name was a cross of ideas ,Dances with wolf and Led Zepplin (or lead ballon).Love the 4um ,lot of help as for mods bike was stock add V&H Big shot, both Fairings, PC3,clear blinker lens, and just finish 1000lb shock.My spelling sucks almost as much as my computer skills so I'm a little shy about type on 4ums etc.[:I]
Jim

·
Registered
839 Posts
Welcome.....Love the screen name....

Don't be shy......or afraid to post questions.....don't worry if it's a dumb question I'm sure the guys will tell you[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

Great group of guys here that's for sure.

·
Registered
477 Posts
Yes sir, the people here and 4m are extremely helpful resources to have... Welcome aboard. I can't thank enough people myself. I can say being a former Harley owner I did not have this support before and one of the many reasons I am enjoying this bike better. Well, that and the fact I can smoke them all now except my future brother in law who bought the Roadliner.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts