RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know an old member named Shawnzilla? Back in the day he sold the best looking Warrior T-shirts. I have outgrown my large and am hoping someone knows him personally and can find out what he did with his design. You can do a search for Warrior T-shirts and see the shirt I am talking about. Best looking Warrior shirt ever made.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I looked at that site. Nothing there that compares with the shirt Shawnzilla designed. Really hoped someone knew him and could hook our current members up. One good looking shirt.

·
Registered
863 Posts
You can go to www.flyingbacon.com and search Warrior and see what is available as there ain't too much Warrior stuff floating around.
I got one of the hoodies from them. Generally disappointed. The fabric is pretty thin and cheap and the silkscreen machine burned the fabric a little so in the right light there is a big square around logo on the chest.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
630 Posts
I would love to have on shown in that thread! Looks pretty awesome! $16 for one is a great price too. Hope he decides to make them again if he sees this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Well I hope he still lurks around here sometime or someone here knows him personally. Would love to get another one of those shirts and I am sure others would be interested.

·
Registered
630 Posts
Well I hope he still lurks around here sometime or someone here knows him personally. Would love to get another one of those shirts and I am sure others would be interested.
I’d for sure be interested. Probably would buy a couple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
991 Posts
I got one of the hoodies from them. Generally disappointed. The fabric is pretty thin and cheap and the silkscreen machine burned the fabric a little so in the right light there is a big square around logo on the chest.
I bought 3 hoodies of that design and none of them have any flaw that I can see. The material is good and very soft inside. I'm not saying you're wrong, all I'm saying is just 𝘮𝘢𝘺𝘣𝘦 you got a bad one? I myself would purchase from them again.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Does anyone know an old member named Shawnzilla? Back in the day he sold the best looking Warrior T-shirts. I have outgrown my large and am hoping someone knows him personally and can find out what he did with his design. You can do a search for Warrior T-shirts and see the shirt I am talking about. Best looking Warrior shirt ever made.
Try this here is where he wanted payments
[email protected]

·
Registered
231 Posts
Shawn sold his Warrior years ago and is now a Ducati guy. I sent him the link to this discussion. Perhaps he'll chime in. My wife and I still wear the shirts he made.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts