RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought some jughuggers, and am wanting to get an intake, pcIII, and maybe AIS block off, where is the best place to get a PCIII that ensures that I will get the newest one with all of the fancy hookups? Best price? Anybody think that doing these things will hurt the reliability of the machine? its been so good to me so far that i hate to cut it up. thanks

·
Administrator
29,925 Posts
They can tune the bike if you can ride it to them. Otherwise they can only download a map file that is close to the mods you tell them you have, assuming one exists in an archive. For the Warrior, they would search the PowerCommander website, probably here in our maps, and they might even have a couple they did since they have a dyno. Candidly, since every bike is a little different, an off-the-shelf map might (or might not) be good enough. But that obstacleis the same no matter where you buy. ThankfullyPC3USB prices should start coming down in all areas of the country with the new "V" model coming out next week-ish. There isn't a Warrior "V" model yet.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts