RS Warrior Forum banner

Best place to buy Vance and Hines Big Shots?

803 views 7 replies 6 participants last post by  robriguez 
#1 ·
Dennis kirk is the best price I have found. Any other other places that sell them for less? DK wants $459.99

#3 ·
I've never shopped around for big shots, but I have been just about everywhere looking for Samson Street Sweepers. I found that Dennis Kirk had one of the highest prices. I'd keep looking to make sure your getting a good price. Keep an eye on E bay too. There are excellent deals to be had if your timing is right.

#4 ·
Dennis Kirk will match any price higher then $100. So if you find your pipes for 399.00, call DK customer service over the phone and give them the link with the better price. They will match the the price and sell you the pipes for 398.00. It is their Beat It by A Buck guarantee. I did it many times and they always matched the price. I always order from DK because they have the best customer service.

#5 ·
TECK said:
Dennis Kirk will match any price higher then $100. So if you find your pipes for 399.00, call DK customer service over the phone and give them the link with the better price. They will match the the price and sell you the pipes for 398.00. It is their Beat It by A Buck guarantee. I did it many times and they always matched the price. I always order from DK because they have the best customer service.

oh yeah, I forgot about that. I'll have to keep that in mind. The dennis kirk warehouse is about an hour drive for me. I could avoid all shipping costs. Only downside is I'd have to pay state sales tax going that route

#6 ·
Scoper50 said:
I've never shopped around for big shots, but I have been just about everywhere looking for Samson Street Sweepers. I found that Dennis Kirk had one of the highest prices. I'd keep looking to make sure your getting a good price. Keep an eye on E bay too. There are excellent deals to be had if your timing is right.

Dennis Kirk will also beat anybody's price. Tell them you found it cheaper here, and they will beat that price by $1.00

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.