RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm going to be removing the stock exhaust this winter. I am sold on Vance & Hines as far as performance goes. Just wondering who is getting/giving the best prices on the pro pipe and big shots?

·
Registered
359 Posts
Hi
I have always been happy with Joe at a1 good price but even better service, he goes the extra mile for you ..sometimes thats worth a few bucks over a discount house
SMZ

·
Registered
756 Posts
sang...

ditto to what SMZ said. Even tho my dealer gives me 20% off on everything...i still order from Joe once in a while. I bought my solo seat and service manual from him.

Very nice guy...and he rides a nice custom R*.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Sangathor,
I know [email protected] Sportcenter on a personal level, good guy, good price break. Joe and I ride together when our schedule's allow it. We do the annual pilgrimage to Laconia every year with 300-500 Yamaha's. I got my Pro-Pipe from Joe for $358.00 I get all my toys/parts from Joe. A1 Sportcenter is an authorized Yamaha Dealership in Manchester, NH. email [email protected]

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Fredster, are you sure about that price on the bigshots????
Is it possible that's an old price????
Before V&H bumped up Retail ????

That sounds like a real good price...

Kyle

·
Registered
395 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MacWarrior

Fredster, are you sure about that price on the bigshots????
Is it possible that's an old price????
Before V&H bumped up Retail ????

That sounds like a real good price...

Kyle

http://www.accwhse.com/XXV1700.HTM
Bottom of the page. They didn't flinch when I ordered, which was last week.

Thanks for the compliment, Dark. You inspired me.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
quote:Originally posted by Fredster66

V&H Bigshots - $373.85 at Motorcycle Accessory Warehouse.
http://www.accwhse.com/) Good people, have treated me well.

Fredster, did you ever get those pipes. I was looking at the website and all I saw was bigshots - yamaha....How do you know which yamaha.

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
No, Sanagthor!

My preference is the Pro-Pipe! I was just keeping the bug in your ear about the PP before you get side tracked by the BigShot. That's all.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Very funny, I love the look of those big shots, My problem is I haven't seen or heard for that matter ANY aftermarket pipe on any bike !!!.
come to think of it I haven't seen any other warrior on the road but mine....
SHAME SHAME

Kyle

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
A second thought, I figure now that the bigshots are shipping, there are going to be alot of pro-pipes for sale at nice prices...
Not that there are anything wrong with pro-pipes, Just some people like to change alot RIGHT BILL1943
LOL

Kyle

·
Registered
176 Posts
That website does not specify if it's for the warrior or not. All it says is Yamaha. That's it. I'd double check to make sure it's for the Warrior.

·
Registered
1,109 Posts
quote:Originally posted by MacWarrior

Very funny, I love the look of those big shots, My problem is I haven't seen or heard for that matter ANY aftermarket pipe on any bike !!!.
come to think of it I haven't seen any other warrior on the road but mine....
SHAME SHAME

Kyle

1 - 20 of 39 Posts