RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please, I need input. Which pipes sound the BEST. Not neccessarily the loudest but the best. I have had rineharts and did not like those. I am now running a propipe. I like the propipe but would like it to be a little louder maybe.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I've got the Bubs Chambermaids. A bit too loud for me, plus they've burned every pair of pants I own [/emoticons/emotion-6.gif!]

·
Registered
5,332 Posts
Just an off-topic comment, if you still have those rineharts and want to get rid of them PLEASE let me know.

·
Registered
150 Posts
Everybody is probably partial to what they have. I really like the sound of the Speedstar 2-1-2 pipe. To me it has the best overall tone - it's not just loud or just deep. The bike sounds like it's ready to get up and run. Funny you didn't like the sound of the Rineharts - a lot of members here have them and love their sound.

·
Registered
5,491 Posts
I'd second the Samsons... Ripsaws, Street Sweepers, shorties.. they are all teh same pipe.. just different tips.. well, the shorties are a tad shorter, thus the name..

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
SpeedStar 2-1-2. Sound great, don't drag in rights, add some serious power to the top end. Did I mention they fit really fine.

·
Registered
5,818 Posts
I've ridin' with many warriors and I think the Propipe sounds the best! Although, I have the bigshots and they come in a close second. I think they are louder than the propipe. The propipe is deeper in sound.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I have the Bubs Chambermaids only cause they cost $225. They sound good tho. The only problem I have with them is the same as DRB mentioned. No burnt jeans yet, but my chaps hit them way too often and I have to clean the burnt stuff off.

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
I think the best sounding are the Chaimbermaids and lucky you, I'd be willing to trade straight across for those Rineharts. I'll even pay the shipping.
I think this is a deal you don't want to pass up.LOL
In all seriousness, the BEST sound is a pretty subjective thing. It's like the best music. You're going to get a lot of different answers.

·
Registered
6,406 Posts
I vote Bigshots with no baffles. I guess I'm partial 'cause that's what I have...

I have a clip of my UFO lights where you can hear the Bigshots:
http://polarsoft.net/ufo.mpg

·
Registered
1,187 Posts
Anything other than the stock pipe! [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Every person hears something different in the pipes. The Warrior sounds nniizzze with just about anything. Jug Huggers for me..

·
Registered
372 Posts
Stock can fan here, although I may get a Muzzy when funds allow. Don't want anything resembling HD pipes on my bike. Sitting at a stop sign not long ago, the HD rider next to me with loud pipes yells "Your bike running?". I spun it through first and second and just before he was completely obliterated by the smoke yelled "I think so!". Of course, his next question was "What kind of bike is that"?

1 - 20 of 51 Posts