RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im heading to Bethel on vacation, and the Fiance is insisting i bring my bike Probably because she knows im miserable on vacation if there are good riding roads nearby. So while she takes her boys to do something, I get to ride a couple days.

I've read about rt-2, anyone in that area have some good Day-trip rides?

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Rt. 2 is a great road. Take Rt. 2 into NH take a left on Rt 16 towards Mt. Washington (photo op) great riding all around that area of Rumford, Maine into New Hampshire. Once your in NH you can ride into North Conway head over the Kancamagus Highway from Bethel is 4-5 hour ride round trip.

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Awesome.... Thanks!

·
Registered
837 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Darkstar, you were spot on. What great riding, no matter what way I turned. i wish i took more pics.

Even took the warrior on some logging roads (unintentionally)-- haha- that Avon 250 worked well!

·
Registered
454 Posts
You lucky SOB. I am a Mainer who was transplanted into NH in 2000. Some seriously beautiful riding in both states but I miss riding there. I have 2 baby boys in the house now so only riding to work and back right now but the wifey and I plan on doing some serious road trips once they get older :)

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Darkstar, you were spot on. What great riding, no matter what way I turned. i wish i took more pics.

Even took the warrior on some logging roads (unintentionally)-- haha- that Avon 250 worked well!
LoL,.....Yes Sir, only in Maine.:D Glad you had a great time.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts