RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey been lurking for a while, and have used tons of info already. (Thanks!) Bought a New 06 Onyx Blue about three weeks ago, and love it! Problem is, it is Monsoon season here in Southern Arizona, so I actually have more wench time on her than riding time.

What kicked me in the [email protected]# to get me to finally post, was when I logged on tonight, I was the featured member, and didn't want you guy's to think I was rude.

Love this Site! (In a non-fagot way)

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Here in Montana we are praying for rain. This has been a bad fire year, the forests are burning. Oddly enough the environmentalists have stopped most logging. Therefore; the fuel (trees) builds up and the fires are worse than ever. Then after a fire they get court orders so we can't even log or salvage the burnt trees. Idiots.

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
quote:Originally posted by jayridgerunner

Welcome to the best **** forum on the web.

(In a non-fagot way)[:0]

[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]ROFLMAO

Welcome.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Sorry to hear about the rain, that is what the spring was like here in Maine when I bought my bike[/emoticons/emotion-6.gif] Trust me though the ride is worth the wait.[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] welcome aboard and have fun modding and riding

·
Registered
324 Posts
Welcome and congrats on the new ride. I too have been lurking for a long while and just recently started to open my mouth and contribute. This is the best **** site on the net.

·
Registered
581 Posts
Sorry bout the rain, you can come to sunny So Cal where Kitch and I are and ride 90% of the year!

BTW< it's F-A-G-G-O-T let's not offend them further.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/******

1 - 16 of 16 Posts