RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
G'day. Just posted some better pics in my galleryof the 7 degree rake that you get with the Mortons triple tree.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Handles really well. Actually feels better to mewhen on the tight corners. Downside is a bit of vibration up through the bars (like most cruisers) but you soon get used to it. Install took a bit of doing to hook stock light, indicators and clamps back on. It's worth it!!

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Not close enough that I've even noticed. They are probably a bit closer to the tank but still plenty of clearance. I read a post somewhere about steering lock problems once this mod is done. That hasn't happpened with the Mortons tree.

·
Super Moderator
5,781 Posts
I am very interested in these myself. How hard is it to install the 2 inch extensions on to the forks,and it looks like your cables are kind of tight fitting,and how far out is your front wheel. They claim it moves your front wheel out 6 inches,but iv'e heard it was 5.Is there any high speed wobble.I guess that is enough ?????????Thanks.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
You have to pull the fork tubes out to install the extensions, so a bit of work in it. I got the Yamaha guys to do it. Cables are fine - the T-Bars pulled them back a bit. My guess is closer to 6" than 5 but I think the look is just right. Any further out and you'd be best off just giving it the full custom chop. High speed no wobble but there is vibration at the handgrips - you get used to it. I'm pretty stoked with the mod.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts