RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
has anybody put there bike on a dyno after instaling v h big shots i just instald mine but cant take it out still too much snow any info would be great thanks

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
bottleboy, those are great performance pipes, I had them but sold them, due to sound level and preferance for a different look.

You can still expect to get a few horses even with the stock setup. You will notice the motor will rev quicker. But if you drop the airbox and ad PCIII, then you will see a BIG difference.

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i did put pc111 but still trying to figure it out any help is good help stoped by the shop this afternoon sounds great

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
i did put pc111 but still trying to figure it out any help is good help stoped by the shop this afternoon sounds great

·
Registered
3,938 Posts
Go to Dynojet web site and they have various maps that you can down load based on the setup. Also many forum members have maps that you could use. Ask the forum members also, they have many maps you could use.

·
Registered
214 Posts
bottleboy,

M D Motorcycles are a DynoJet approved tuning centre right here in Ottawa. They are at 1493 Sieveright Rd, Gloucester. (near Bank St. and Albion Rd.)

They tune PCIII for almost every bike. (Harleys and all) But he did say he never saw a Warrior in his shop yet. Maybe you could be the first.

I will probably visit him this summer after my bike is broken-in and I install the PCIII myself.

·
Registered
3,270 Posts
Gearmonster, thanks for that tip about Ottawa, I have been calling all these places for a custom map..
And most of all the places that have a dyno, (harley shops) are being assholes..
Well its not a harley "we can't touch it"

BTW- another canadian pro-usa !!!!!!!!!
GO USA..

Kyle

·
Premium Member
16,372 Posts
Hey Dennis,
You know those Dyno #'s you have with the BigShots are pretty comparable to the Propipe set up I have. I would rate those pipes neck and neck performance wise. I Dynoed at 93 HP & 109 ftlbs with the + - factor of 5 in either direction would put our Warriors in the same ball park for Dyno #'s.

Ed

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
thanks for the info about the dyno in ottawa good to know if it could only get warm and stop f### snowing we mite get out too play in the meane time my new big shots sound great in my office

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
thanks for the info about the dyno in ottawa good to know if it could only get warm and stop f### snowing we mite get out too play in the meane time my new big shots sound great in my office

·
Registered
91 Posts
A fellow Canuck, ehh. I will be getting my Warrior with a PCIII and Big Shots put on the Dyno at my first maint. The dealer wants to make sure everything is A O K. Will post results once I get them....as soon as it stops snowing and I can ride the new bike!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts