RS Warrior Forum banner

Bigshots new baffles

1K views 22 replies 15 participants last post by  G-Man 
#1 ·
Anyone heard if V&H have met there promise of coming out with a new set of baffles. Or is it "the same old story" with them??
Looking to buy pipes soon, and can't make up my mind between the pro-pipe and the Bigshots. Hearing they have in production a new baffle would help in the process.

Kyle

#5 ·
These pipes are awesome and sound great. They are much louder than the stock pipe, but they are not annoying loud. I feel like they are loud at the right times [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif](crackin the throttle, shifting & sitting at the light)then they quiet down when cruising along [8D]. You won't be disapointed.

#11 ·
I thougt they were kinda loud(not that theres anything wrong with that)when I was on the bike, but then I let the dealer I bought the bike from ride it and it didnt seem that loud from a pedestrians point of view and it sounds much better when its being ridden away than from the seat[/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]. IMHO of course.

#19 ·
quote:Originally posted by berryman

I think I'm going to order them tonight. I noticed in a catalog the had 2 PCIII's. One was by Dynojet and the other was Vance and Hines. What's the difference. I'm just asking because I want the bike to run right when I put these pipes on.

The V&H PCIII comes with the V&H maps preloaded. Regular PCIII comes with the zero map. Not a problem to load your own map from the powercommander site, though...B.

#21 ·
I shot them an e-mail a few weeks ago and got a reply back that they would be out sometime this summer. Not sure exactly which month but I f I hear something I will post it. I just ordered my big shots two days ago and was intrested in the new baffles as well.

#22 ·
I just got my 2003 Warrior, after one week I put on the big shots. I love em. I didn't like the big can on the side of the bike. The new pipes are much lighter & seemed to lower the center of gravity. Sounds great, I left the baffles in, and they are just loud enough without being annoying.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.