RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all, I have been away for a bit, but am back! Sorry for the absence! Went for a ride yesterday, I was hauling a$$ a bit, 90+ for a while, and the bike cuts out, and shuts off. The weather was a little warm, but not screaming hot. Both cyls, just off. I coast for a bit, turn the key off, and it starts up, but cuts out, misses, and I limp it to a gas station. (the fuel light came on about 2 miles after I filled it up), it takes a gallon of fuel only. It starts up, and runs fine for the next 2-3 hours, at mellower speeds, in the mountains. Then coming home, again, around 90 MPH it does the same thing, dies, cuts out sputters. I am thinking a TPS or CPS is going out, failing when they get hot? I leave it sit, cool off, and it runs fine. 50,000 miles with a Ivans flash and PCV map, I have gone over all the wiring to assure there is no rubbed wires. The fuel reserve light comes on early, but I do not think it is related. I noticed the gauges were on after it died, I saw the tach light up when I started it. No codes come up in the internal check. Any ideas? Thanks!

·
Registered
821 Posts
I feel like someone had a very similar problem in the last few months.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

1 - 4 of 4 Posts