RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think I got ahold of some bad gas. After I've ridden about 15 miles my bike will start cutting out. I'm gonna drain the tank and check the fuel filter. What's the easiest way to drain the fuel to make sure I get all of it out of the tank and the reserve? By the way, my Warrior is an '05. (don't know if that makes a difference or not)

·
Administrator
29,687 Posts
For pulling the tankdownload the 2002 service manual here (same-o-same-o):http://www.paulmilner.com/yamaha/handbuch/warrior_service.pdf

Its easier to run the gas thru the lower tank IMO. 0.8-gallons is maybe 29-30 miles. If it doesn't clear-up after 30-miles or so, search the site for problems that sound similar to what you are experiencing.

jerry Morgan said:
I think I got ahold of some bad gas. After I've ridden about 15 miles my bike will start cutting out. I'm gonna drain the tank and check the fuel filter. What's the easiest way to drain the fuel to make sure I get all of it out of the tank and the reserve? By the way, my Warrior is an '05. (don't know if that makes a difference or not)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts