RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have an 05 warrior with 40k on it. Last year I did Ivan's reflash and fell I. Love with the bike all over again. Last week o. The way home from work she started cutting out, at first just a little but within 10 miles would hardly run, if I pulled in clutch it was fine but under load it was like 3 plugs were unhooked. I know nothing about the bikes mechanicals so looking to the Warrior kingdom for help

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Will check tomorrow and let you know, thanks for the quick response, I knew I could always count on the Warrior kingdom for help

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
What changed between last good ride and when the problem started? Install or remove anything? Fill up with gas? And if nothing changed, how long between the two good and bad rides? Was she sitting for a while? If none of the above sounds like something came loose or is shorting but I don't see why at this point Ivan's flash is in the equation.

·
Registered
1,501 Posts
I have an 05 warrior with 40k on it. Last year I did Ivan's reflash and fell I. Love with the bike all over again. Last week o. The way home from work she started cutting out, at first just a little but within 10 miles would hardly run, if I pulled in clutch it was fine but under load it was like 3 plugs were unhooked. I know nothing about the bikes mechanicals so looking to the Warrior kingdom for help
Hey Bubs, check out this post. Your symptoms sound the same...idles ok but runs badly under load. You may have a bad fuel pump!

http://www.rswarrior.com/forums/14-installed-warrior-modifications-accessories/179044-walbro-255-fuel-pump-install.html

·
Registered
429 Posts
Quickly checked the usual suspects.No faults found.Naturally it ran just fine on test ride.Will be checking fuel pressure this weekend when I get a chance on the stand.I have a standby fuel pump and regulator if needed.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
It is so great to have friends on this forum, some I have met and others I have yet to meet! Much thanks to Mike " Warriordude " for making the trip to my house and then offering his lift and spare fuel pump, his generosity is beyond anything I have ever known, thanks a million Mike !

1 - 15 of 15 Posts