RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The legendary Arlen Ness and son Cory hosted a bike night last night at their place in Dublin, CA and even though I was just there Sunday checking out their line-up and the Victorys I decided to go and check it out with the wifey. The food wasn't much (hot dogs) but hey, it and the beer/drinks were free. They hired a band and gave away prizes and a good time was had by all.

This is the '09 Arlen Signature Victory Vision

used bikes in the retail store area...

Some of the Victorys...

Probably my favorite and one of two on my short list to replace my Warrior is this '09 Arlen Ness Lowliner (this is the prototype model with the Victory Freedom 106ci engine in it but you can get the S&S 124ci)

Upstairs is the museum with some really interesting bikes and builds that they find significant or historical....

How great would this be to have your young son on a tiny replica of your bike? I think Cory's was a 70cc or so but completely decked out. I can't imagine being that pimped out in 4th grade....

Arlen Signature edition '08 Vegas Jackpot....

Cory's Signature '08 Jackpot....

Our two esteemed host making sure I get one more picture of "my" bike....

·
Registered
1,151 Posts
Thanks for the pics! I do like the Victory line. My father has the Vegas Jackpot.....he's looking at adding that goofy Vision to his fleet.

·
Registered
692 Posts
cool pics, I commute to the Bay Area for work sometimes and have always wanted to stop off in dublin and take a look around. I really like the Victory bikes, but those hefty price tags have always been sort of a turn off, would still take one in a heartbeat over an HD

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You should check his place out the next time you're around just to see the old builds if nothing else. Kevin, Arlen's brother, will slap a lid on you and send you down the road on pretty much whatever you want to check it out too which is very cool I thought. It's only reasonable considering that price tag you mentioned.

·
Registered
3,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Sharp said:
Thanks for the pics! I do like the Victory line. My father has the Vegas Jackpot.....he's looking at adding that goofy Vision to his fleet.

I'm not very impressed or excited by the Vision at all myself but I'm seriously thinking about the Jackpot now over the Ness Lowliner. They'd both have the exact same engine (because no way could I afforde the lowliner with the S&S in it) but with the Victory I could spend an additional several grand and still be under the cost and weight of the Lowliner. Of course with the Lowliner I could have them build and paint it to my specs practically.

If I do go with the Jackpot this is the one I'm thinking of... the '09 Cory Ness Signature Edition Victory Jackpot with the new 106ci (97hp / 113tq).

1 - 6 of 6 Posts