RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately no matter how much people may like a certain bike, we can't make the owners take pictures and type descriptions. If they have no pictures in their galleries now, rest assured that at one time they did or they never would have been voted in.

·
Registered
3,258 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

Welcome to the forum.

Unfortunately no matter how much people may like a certain bike, we can't make the owners take pictures and type descriptions. If they have no pictures in their galleries now, rest assured that at one time they did or they never would have been voted in.

Sang,
I PM'd Carknee awhile ago and asked him if I needed to send him anything for my win and he's never responded, I really don't know whats required of me for this particular issue? Any ideas?

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
quote:Originally posted by sangathor

Welcome to the forum.

Sang, I just looked and all of those winners of WOTM from June through to November have pics in their galleries??? I think that tribalwarrior is asking about the 'Warrior of the Month' link above or on the Home Page where there are alot of winners listed but with no pics posted.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Welcome aboard! There are plenty of awesome bikes that do have pics up. Its nice to just look through the gallery whenever you have a little spare time.

·
Registered
3,093 Posts
Now I understamd, Thought he was talking about older WOM's, didn't realize it was some of the newest. No-one since Darkstar has been filled in? Is there something we were supposed to do?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts