RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to again thank everyone for the past 6 years. And ESPECIALLY - since I missed him in the first post - Sangathor. Thanks for everything, the smiley burnouts, letting us make fun of you for being the shortest guy on the site, etc.

I drove to Melbourne yesterday and met Justin - hopefully a future member of the site - and sold my Warrior. My wife had all but talked me out of it on Saturday - to the point that I was 40 miles out of town at 7:30AM on Sunday morning and was such a wreck over selling, that I turned around and went back home. Ended up getting over the pre-break-up jitters and was very happy to see Tequila Sunrise going to someone that loves it and will appreciate it, and hopefully will log more miles in the Louisiana countryside than I logged in Florida.

I have already started designing my next bike - will be based again on an older model Warrior - but will incorporate all the things that I didn't know were possible when I built this one. That won't be for another year or two, but is definitely already in my head. I will still be around periodically - I wish everyone the absolute BEST in the holiday season, election season, riding season, winter season, etc.

Keep in touch. Rubber side down...

Paul "BartenderSammy"

Peace out....

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Congrats on the sale! Don't be a stranger.

And, btw, I'm not the shortest guy on the site, I've met one or two that are shorter. It doesn't happen often, but it happens.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts
Paul,

What a long, strange trip it has been, I'm sorry to see you sale your bike, but glad it went to someone that'll show it the love that it deserves. And Steve isn't short his legs reach from his ass to the ground.

Joe

·
Registered
8,334 Posts
Take care Paul. Its guys like you that make the Warrior gang special.

Best of luck in all your endeavors.

W

·
Registered
850 Posts
do you know what part of louisiana the new buyer lives in? i would like to meet up with him and see this bike in person... it looks great in the pics.

·
Registered
934 Posts
Dang Paul,

I didn't know you were selling. You had a sweet ride in my opinion the Best sounding ProPipe Warrior!

Take it easy man!

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
THANKS for the comments guys. Will be lurking, but won't really be on until I get my hands on another ride.

I believe that Justin lives in western Louisiana near the border with Texas. He is in the Air Force, so if you know of an Air Force base that meets that criteria, that's where he is.

I got a message from him today that he got home Monday, got it unloaded, and spent the night riding. So I am sure he will be out and about.

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok, so you wanted pictures of my next KICK ASS RIDE....so here it is. I sold the bike - bought this. '04 SeaDoo RXP/SuperCharged - 74.5mph

Will have another bike next year I am sure, but we will see. Have the tank designed already, and part of the front end....
but a long way to go.

·
Registered
664 Posts
YEah the name of that Air Force base is Barksdale, i'm not sure what city it's near, but i'm sure it can be googled. I see a lot of folks are selling warriors for watercraft. I bought mine from a guy that wanted to get a 2nd jetski... maybe they know something i don't. Personally, i feel kinda sad when ppl sell their Warriors, but i can understand.....Good luck with the jet-ski and the new project bike BartenderSammy!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts