Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anybody going?

It starts at the end of this month.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I got called back to work for this Monday so bike week looks like a no go.

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
badass01ram said:
I got called back to work for this Monday

Yeah Right!!! Like you were really considering the drive to Daytona

Congrats on the recall.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
woody is always beggin me to come down and live with him,he just don't know it!

·
Registered
800 Posts
Probably be there for the last weekend.BTW theV Maxers are having a dyno shootout @ Boxenstopp V max shop in Holly Hill( just no. of Daytona) on Sat.March 7.Will be comp.btwn 3 classes of Max's & also Gen.1 Max"s v Gen2.I may enter my old dumper to where it stands.Woody if you attend the dyno comp.,you'll probablyget back your senses & return to the V max fold instead of riding that "Slowzuki".

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
btm_fdr said:
Woody if you attend the dyno comp.,you'll probablyget back your senses & return to the V max fold instead of riding that "Slowzuki".

No worries mate, I'll run any Max old or new from a 150 mph roll on. I'll even leave it in 5th gear for a short time.

·
Registered
8,318 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
badass01ram said:
woody is always beggin me to come down and live with him,he just don't know it!

Sent PM.

·
Registered
3,343 Posts
Wife's having surgery (leaking implants removed
) on the 4th and I'm off until the following Monday. Might have to think about heading down if she is doing okay.

·
Registered
6,911 Posts
I might do some ride ins but have no plans on getting some where to stay

We could meet at Ker's or Hooters by the speedway - I think JP was talking about starting a new job so i guess "we will see" about his new schedule.

Maybe we could get some of the Jax warriors together and ride down

·
Registered
3,922 Posts
after watching the news about the poor turn out for the daytona 500 race due to the struggling economy
sounds like motels will have plenty of space for anyone looking to stay the night.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
I talked to warriordog this morning and I may try to schedule my trip down to Tn. for that week and head to bike week with you guys.

·
Registered
800 Posts
JPWARRIOR said:
Kerrswinghouse (JP's chickenshack) on what day. We'll be there ( in Daytona) all weekend long.
2d Sat.(3/7) the Ol'Btm_Fdr is planning on "slumming" with you Warrior types (@ JP's chicken shack) if rendevous is sch'd .Unfortunately for you Warriors my presence is also "requested" on the same date by the V Max group for a certain dyno shootout.My old dumper Max will probably kill every flying insect w/in the area when it starts "fogging" thru the rings @ full throttle.Hope we can get together'''''

·
Registered
4,413 Posts
btm_fdr said:
Unfortunately for you Warriors my presence is also "requested" on the same date by the V Max group for a certain dyno shootout.
Maybe we could just tag along with you. Woody, me and the Pennsylvania Perv may get down there for Friday and Saturday.

·
Registered
3,694 Posts
WarriorDog said:
btm_fdr said:
Unfortunately for you Warriors my presence is also "requested" on the same date by the V Max group for a certain dyno shootout.

Maybe we could just tag along with you. Woody, me and the Pennsylvania Perv may get down there for Friday and Saturday.
How in the **** am I a perv? Just remember I will be at your house and Woody's so ya better be nice if ya want be to be on my best behavior!

1 - 20 of 70 Posts