RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm about to order baron's lowering adjustable lowering link, has anybody dealt with this company yet? they're in AR. any input or suggestions is greatly appreciated. thanks.

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
man,..kinda suks,...i would have,...but, they're in back order 10 days behind :( anyways, i found one from meancycles.com in florida, they have to get it from another distributor and is available for shipping on monday :), $109.95 with free shipping, i still have to verify, hopefully they will be able deliver as promised so i can pull the trigger :)......man......60, you suk,... it's your fault, after i saw your scoot in person, it makes me want to spend more $$$ .. i was fine b4 we met, now i'm on a mission :) u r a verry bbbaaadddd...influence......:) ha..ha..ha..ha..ha..........:) :)

·
Premium Member
2,461 Posts
At least you don't have to paint it you got a cool paint job allready .I think that color would look good with everything else blacked out..hint..hint,it's only money:D

·
Registered
584 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ya man,...it's only money :) but what if you don't have any...:0 (good one huh) i rhyme it myself :) anyways, ...i gave and pulled the trigger, i ordered the barons adjust and the eibach. hopefully they'll come in either end of next week or early the following :) whooo...hooooo,........ my commander in chief said my belt came in this PM. :)....... another whooo..hoooooo :) man.......i felt it moved :) i'm xcited :) and yes LD , the hello kitty emblem will stay :)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts