RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up guys.... gals. How's everyone been? Good I hope.

Just wanted to let everyone know there is a Bikini Bike wash on Oct. 18th in Peoria AZ. It's located at 8550 N. 91st Ave suitr 19 at Psykotic Cykles.

More here: http://www.thrillcycle.com/thrillcycle.asp

Hope to see you all there.... or at least the AZ crowd. :)

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
We will ride to AZ and beat you to death if you don't go and then post tons of pics! LOL! Bikini bike wash in Oct, Some guys have all the luck!

·
Registered
753 Posts
man i wish i was still out there,just might have to load the bike up and head out there. YEAH TAKE LOTS OF PICS

·
Registered
2,196 Posts
Watching Closely....lol

Course I should have just gone. This is one of those defining moments. This year, I worked to much. Today, work is crap. I should have gone to the bike Wash. Taken 2 days off and rode out there, stayed in Phoenix, and rode home the next day.

Next year, I am calling in if there is an event I want to go to. AZbikeWEek 09, Takeing 4 days minimum. No more working. Time to play!

·
Registered
432 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BJMartin said:
Watching Closely....lol

Course I should have just gone. This is one of those defining moments. This year, I worked to much. Today, work is crap. I should have gone to the bike Wash. Taken 2 days off and rode out there, stayed in Phoenix, and rode home the next day.

Next year, I am calling in if there is an event I want to go to. AZbikeWEek 09, Takeing 4 days minimum. No more working. Time to play!
Sounds good, would love to have you out. Photos went up tonight. We are planning another one come spring. This one will be bigger and better now that we got the 1st one out of the way..... so many things I wanted to do but so little time and $$$. If you miss the one this spring, you will be missing something REAL SPECIAL!!!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts