RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anybody near Birmingham? I am about 10 minutes south. Trying to find some more Warriors to ride with.

·
Registered
665 Posts
Birmingham's not that far away. If nothing else you can hang with some of us Chatta-vegas guys. Been on the warrior long? Plan on joining us in April for Warriorfest up in North Carolina. Great riding, good people. You'll regret not going if you miss out.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Warriorfest in April,whats the dates? and where?I have had my Warrior since May 07. And where do you Chatta-vegas guys ride? Ever get close to B'ham?

·
Registered
12 Posts
I live in Chelsea. I'm not to far away. I come to alabaster sometimes, my wife works next to shelby hospital. I'm definatly going to try and make warriorfest. I did the same thing when I had my zx10. Pretty cool having all the same bikes in one place.

·
Registered
665 Posts
We ride all over the TN-north GA-NC areas. Sometimes go up towards Dayton TN. We've been known to look for other good rides, though, if you know of any. We tend to ride Saturday mornings for five or six hours, occoasionally doing longer days. If you ever want to meet us in Chattanooga on a Saturday morning, PM either me or Warriordog to see what we're up to.

And don't forget Warriorfest in April.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts