RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well for some reason I am a 13 year old! I do not mind but everytime I want to update I follow the instructions, and it resets to 1993. What am I doing wrong, or am I going to be forever young! If that is the case I rally would like to see if I can score with a very hot teacher, but for now I want to be a 30 year old guy!![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] Thank you for your help!!

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
When you open up the birdate window, you need to select your month and year, then hit GO. When the month has changed, click the correct day. This will close the window at the month, day and year you selected. If you simple select the month and year and don't hit GO, you will still be looking at January of 1993 when you click on a date. Without hitting go, your age will equal 13.

After you do that, don't forget to scroll down and hit submit on your profile screen to save all the changes to your profile.

·
Registered
1,834 Posts
If you have to stay 13 and do end up shagging the teacher I sure as **** hope you ain't home schooled![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
quote:Originally posted by engf966

If you have to stay 13 and do end up shagging the teacher I sure as **** hope you ain't home schooled![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

LMFAO!! That was funny!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts