RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have a set of rear turn signals in Midnight. Excellent condition. $15***Sold***

Rear suspension frame with shock (incase someone wanted to flip and grind without the down time) $30***Sold***

Factory coils and wires (2 sets) $10 a set ***one set left***

Vulcan coil frame with ignition hole, chrome (new) $100 this is the "Gothic"frame not the cheap one. I paid $127 for it.

Magnecor competition plug wires (would like to sell this with the coil mount but will separate if needed, but they are custom cut and finished for this side mount) $50

Black twist gas cap and tank frame for R1, R6, FZ and FJ (new) $60 ***SOLD****

S&S Single bore tuned/ two induction, chrome (new) $250 ******SOLD********

Speed star right side scoop, chrome (will have to send picture, no scratches but lower tab is broke, doesnt effect looks or mounting) $40

*note this is for show the guts have been removed, you must have a Bak to use it ******SOLD*******

Left side AIS cover, chrome $15****Sold*** 1000 lbs. spring, never used $60***Sold***

Pro Pipe Used $50***SOLD****

Vista Cruise universal throttle controller. $7****SOLD**** but may have another

2005 midnight front turn signals $15******SOLD******

Permeant mount wheel chocks/ with rotor indentions a pair of them $15 each (made for trailers not truck beds since you have to drill holes) One left!

32 tooth front sprocket, this is the stock version that came on the bike $5

A pair of front turn signals with mounting brackets, amber lens, chrome (stock) $15

Belt gaurds (1) midnight and (1) polished $10

2005 Solo Seat stock $25 ******SOLD*******

Brake resevior relocation bracket. $15 ****SOLD****
Chrome rear pegs and matching shift/ brake pegs (example STR-5PX36-10-01) As a set for $120, just rear or just front $60. This is not the mounting brake arm and shift lever this is only the mated pegs for them.

Stock lower mounts (risers) in midnight. Would allow someone to make the bottom black and the tops what ever they wanted, depending on their bike theme. $10

Will add more with time.

All prices are unshipped

Paypal works best for me.

·
Registered
95 Posts
Re: Bits and pieces/ more to be added

I will take the Midnight rear signals. PM me with a total for shipping to 60046.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

Smurph said:
I will take the Midnight rear signals. PM me with a total for shipping to 60046.
Got ya. Will work on that when I get off today. Will use USPS to save you some cash.

·
Registered
208 Posts

i would like the rear suspension frame with shock shipping to 48420, is that the shock and spring?

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

Sir Biggums The Swole (aka Tonsofun) said:
i would like the rear suspension frame with shock shipping to 48420, is that the shock and spring?
I'll have to go UPS on this one. Will give you an est. of cost when I get home. Yes shock and spring. The spring is still the factory 800lbs.

·
Registered
208 Posts

sounds good i will take it just lemme know total price and i will paypal you the money

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #8

Midget66 said:
I'm interested in the right side scoop. can I get a pic?

thanks

Please be aware this is a show only scoop, no guts, you have to have a BAK. If still interested IM me a e-mail address

·
Registered
433 Posts

Do you still have the 1000lbs spring? Can I call dib's on it? Let me know how much shipping would be i'm in arizona at 85220 zip.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

paintshakerdave said:
Do you still have the 1000lbs spring? Can I call dib's on it? Let me know how much shipping would be i'm in arizona at 85220 zip.
Dibs it is then. Will have to wait till Monday to get you a shipping price.

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

Scott,

Am interested in the left side scoop, mine got scratched up in the crash.

Joe

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #13

BJMartin said:
Do you have a low and mean cowl?
Not at this time. I do have two of them but its a light cowl and I need to lose the weight more then the bike does. Love the way it looks on the '02 and the '05 is custom painted.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Got the turnsignals today in excellent condition. Bump for a good and honest seller. Thanks again.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

Smurph said:
Got the turnsignals today in excellent condition. Bump for a good and honest seller.  Thanks again. 
Wow that was fast, Joe left me a message also said he got his stuff. Only took one day for his.
Glad you are happy with them and thanks for helping clear out my shop. lol

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

Yep, when I got home today from work T let me know that I had a package on the table, and then she let me know what it was, lol. I ain't got to open the mail in ten years.

Thanks Scott, the scoop will work out nice, now I just have to get my lazy butt to work and put the bike together.

·
Registered
95 Posts

Now when you decide to take of the front signals let me know because I will be needing midnight fronts to match. :)

·
Premium Member
4,412 Posts

Smurph said:
Now when you decide to take of the front signals let me know because I will be needing midnight fronts to match. :)

Smurph, let me check my stash, I believe someone sent me a setwhen I was gathering parts for my rebuild.

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
Discussion Starter #20

Smurph said:
If Joe doesnt have a set I will shortly, I do have some chrome ones laying around somewhere but until I put my hands on them I dont want to post them.

Both sides of my garage is completely packed with bits and pieces, enough so that you cant walk through it. Joe stopped by and picked up a set of fender stays a few months back and had the luck of not catching me home...he had to search and dig to find them, this was after I had found them and put them up but in a week they had dived back into the clutter and nested.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts