RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a pic of a Warrior with black gloss engine and side panel in gloss black. I don't believe there is any of the stock flat black paint on the bike anymore. The only chrome left is top of engine, kickstand, headlight bezel, section in the risers engine downtubes.........god! I thought I was almost done! I ordered the kuryakin flames for the engine downtubes. Guess what color I am going to paint them?[8]

Insert Image:

50.6 KB

Insert Image:

57.45KB

I forgot the flames and the 102ci. cover. Wow, lots to do!

·
Registered
1,921 Posts
Midnyte,

I sincerely hope that you never park it in a dark parking lot because, you'd NEVER find it. At least until daybreak that is...[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Just in case you better consider putting one of those panic buttons on your key ring. That way if you do lose it at night...All you have to do is hit the panic button and the lights will flash and the horn will sound off.[/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

Beware of the things that go VROOOOOM...VROOOOM...in the night![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Mark aka Mad Man

·
Premium Member
2,095 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I put lizard lights on it for night time parking. it is a really fun bike to mod. I had 2 hardlys and the last one was a V Rod. I never thought I would like a bike more. I do.

·
Registered
7,926 Posts
Looks good, but would never work in eastern ky. Roads are very dusty due to coal trucks, and black will show every speck of dust.

·
Registered
639 Posts
I tell you what. You get that thing totally blacked out and you and I can get v-twin to do a story on us spiked bikes. How 'bout it Shag?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts