RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My bike went down. Was riding like and ******* and dragged my bag then got slammed down to the other side.
20200711_141746.jpg
20200711_141629.jpg
I broke the brake lever bent the shifter knob and scraped the bottom of the pegs on my dlx prodox forward controls. And broke my grips. Im having a hard time finding the black brake lever. Andbody have one or know where i can get one or know if i can replace just the peg part on the shifter thats bent? I also dented my tank. There was also damage to the bags and front fairing that were installed so ill probably just take them off. Theyre repairable if anybody wants them

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah a couple months ago. Put it up for sale and realized how much i didnt want to sell it when the guy came to buy it. Ended up making my money back after selling the bike and some accessories seperately. I ended up misplacing a couple thousand that ill blame on the concussion from the wreck so im not mad at having the money back. Still sucks.

·
Premium Member
75 Posts
Yeah a couple months ago. Put it up for sale and realized how much i didnt want to sell it when the guy came to buy it. Ended up making my money back after selling the bike and some accessories seperately. I ended up misplacing a couple thousand that ill blame on the concussion from the wreck so im not mad at having the money back. Still sucks.
Good thing you're all right

Can always make money but not if you're dead !

Glad you made it out alive.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts