RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm almost done with the blackout, VH Big Shots, Rizoma Iride turn signals, Kuryakyn front footpegs, rear brake pedal, grips, mirrors, wide levers with bearings mod, black powder coating!

Still need power commander V, black steel braided brake lines, black throttle and clutch wires.

Attachments

·
Registered
5 Posts
Looks good! I’m slowly starting to black mine out also. How did you paint the headlight? The chrome ring bothers me lol

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Looks good! I’m slowly starting to black mine out also. How did you paint the headlight? The chrome ring bothers me lol
Mostly all the chrome bothers me lol, just send the parts to a chrome shop and ask just to strip it off the chrome, then take it to Powdercoating

·
Premium Member
77 Posts
Dude this is awesome, I am going with a blackout style myself or working towards that some day but that is really nice work.

·
Registered
319 Posts
Looks good.
If I may,
Replace some/all of the shiny Allen head screws with black ones. If you do, clear coat the heads first because they will rust.
Many can be found at the hardware stores.

·
Registered
220 Posts
Ya gotta be happy with how she is looking so far. Your pictures are great as I can see or the fine detail you want to do.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts