RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
310 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you sir.
i'm wondering if i can mount a plate on the inside of rear fender, that i can reach under and hit it when needed.
i'll play around with placement when i have the kit in hand (ordered today).
this definitely gives me an alternate location than i was originally thinking.
I was hoping for more input though

·
Registered
672 Posts
I didn’t mount mine because it came with the bike. But my switch is under the rear fender near the light itself.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
85 Posts
I didn't know where to mount it either. So, I just rolled up the extra wire, taped it up, and put it inside the taillight with the rest of the wiring. Since I'm in the middle of modding, VBAK, Dyna coils, relocate plate, ais blockoff, and lowering springs for the front, I might just mount that switch where MadTom mounted his.��

·
Registered
256 Posts
I'm new to automotive wiring so I want to check before I start cutting and soldering wires. The grey wire for the Blaster X switch is way too short for me to mount it on the left side reservoir cover and still too short to put it under the seat. I ran over to HEP to pick up some 22awg wire and they don't carry it and neither does any hardware stores apparently. I have plenty of 18awg wire laying around that I'm using for the internal wiring of the bars. Should I be good to go putting a length of that in there to extend it or should I just purchase 22awg from amazon and wait?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts