RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The pictures I took at Blood Mountain are up. Go to www.sexyphotocompany.comto see them. An automatic discount of %10will beapplied at checkout until 10-27. All usually ship within two days of order. Feel free to view them as much as you want.If you want to share, e-cards can be sent for free. If you have any questions, let me know!

If you see something that you almost like, or you'd like to know about possible changes, send me a pm with your phone number and I'll call and talk to you about it. Some things can change and will still print well. Zooming in is a little limited because it compromises the quality of the prints, but I'll do my best to make you happy. It's the kind of service you can expect from the Sexy Photography Company!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
Hey Mike I went to the site and there were some pics of I think 2 girls and I was unable to see them cause I didn't have the password so ----- I NEED THE PASSWORD! ARE THEY NEKKIE????? OH I HOPE SO! LOL!

·
Registered
926 Posts
There are a lot of Warriors in there. Who is the guy doing the no-hander wearing the same helmet I have (Scorpion exo-700 burst). It looks like a midnight but the headlight bucket is chrome.I would like to see his gallery to checkout theextended swing arm and modified fender.

Thanks for the show.

·
Registered
4,338 Posts
antitech1 said:
There are a lot of Warriors in there. Who is the guy doing the no-hander wearing the same helmet I have (Scorpion exo-700 burst). It looks like a midnight but the headlight bucket is chrome.I would like to see his gallery to checkout theextended swing arm and modified fender.

Thanks for the show.

That would be Scott ,aka "Independant lemming"

·
Registered
3,923 Posts
antitech1 said:
There are a lot of Warriors in there. Who is the guy doing the no-hander wearing the same helmet I have (Scorpion exo-700 burst). It looks like a midnight but the headlight bucket is chrome.  I would like to see his gallery to checkout the extended swing arm and modified fender. 

Thanks for the show.
It can be seen in the bikes for sale section. The fabled '02 Midnight

·
Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
garnerwarrior said:
Hey Mike I went to the site and there were some pics of I think 2 girls and I was unable to see them cause I didn't have the password so ----- I NEED THE PASSWORD! ARE THEY NEKKIE????? OH I HOPE SO! LOL!

Dwight,

Do you really think I'd just post the password up here for everyone to see? Hmm? C'mon, I'm part of a professional business and my wife would kill me if I compromised the privacy of her customers. I'm not saying they are nekkie, either. All portraits are password protected (this one'sis ******* for instance), and all events are public. It's just the way we do things at Sexy Photography Company. I will say this much...she was HOTT (two t's intentional).

Oh, I guess the filter wouldn't allow it. too bad.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I look forward to our next ride.

·
Registered
3,695 Posts
Cmon mike reach into the big sack "o" nuts and give us the password!!! Dwight and myself could make your life quite unpleasant if you don't comply!!!!!

·
Registered
5,214 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^ LOL! Mike I think that your wife keeps them on her rear view mirror. or in her purse! THE PASSWORD OR ELSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts