RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all looking for a set of head phones I can use while riding with my helmet or not, understand without a helmet I won’t be able to be on the phone any ideas

·
Registered
157 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Helmets are totally new to me, I’m sure there must be a set that I can use when I’m wearing my helmet, not sure about how you would answer a call while riding though, voice activated?????

·
Registered
3 Posts
I run Bell Rogue for my helmet and installed the Cardo Packtalk BOLD. For having even the front of my helmet exposed the integrated JBL speakers are loud enough to hear and fit snug in the ear pockets. Boom mic sits right behind face shield and my girl runs same Bluetooth in her Schuberth C3.

·
Registered
260 Posts
I just got a Bell Qualifier DLX and the Sena 10S with custom clip. Mounts right into the side of the helmet. Comes with a transition shield too!!!!

·
Registered
586 Posts
I have the HJC RPHA 70 with a Sena SMH10. Love the helmet but will admit the sena can be frustrating. I ride with my buddies all the time and we all have the SMH10's and it takes us like 3-5 minutes to get the darn things to connect. Once they are connected they are great. But getting them connected is a challenge some times.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts