RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I do not know if anyone has every used this site but i purchased a bunch of yamaha accessories from it at a deep discount. everything arrived within a week.

Frame billet inserts10-str-5px27-58-01 for $40.14

fork cover 10-str-5px27-93-02 for $116.64

Billet starter end cap cover for $22.28

best of all if you input the promo code "internetonly", you get an additonal10% off

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Never heard of them before but I will for sure check them out now. Thanks for the tip!

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
pontor said:
I do not know if anyone has every used this site but i purchased a bunch of yamaha accessories from it at a deep discount. everything arrived within a week.

Frame billet inserts10-str-5px27-58-01 for $40.14

fork cover 10-str-5px27-93-02 for $116.64

Billet starter end cap cover for $22.28

best of all if you input the promo code "internetonly", you get an additonal10% off
Their name came up when I was doing a search for speedstar cams...I thought it was a little odd that they were selling bike parts.... I guess a yamaha dealer is a yamaha dealer

·
Registered
1,329 Posts
Dont waste your time!!!, I have placed several orders with that site for bike & snowmobile parts, they list a great price but I have never recieved any product or any confirmation of purchase.

One good thing was that my credit card was never charged either.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
promo code doesn't work. I just searched by part number. I am about to order the stage IV gaskets. Crossing my fingers.

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
I already placed my order. Thank you though. I really need these gaskets. I don't where else I can look. I am about to start calling dealer to dealer to see if they have some.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
I just ordered a clutch cable for my Yamaha XT225. It broke on me on the way to work last week. Damn jap bikes breaking down all the time... *mumble grumble* :)

·
Premium Member
3,389 Posts
Order came a long time ago. I just forgot to post about my dealings. I got the stage IV gasket kit when everyone else was sold out. I am about to order a boulevard pillion. The "all-clear" discount works!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts