RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone quote the thread size, length and pitch for the six bolts that hold the rear pulley on the rear wheel? I want to get either chromed or titanium bolts to go with the custom pulley I had Tim(bucky685) make for me. I'm thinking it's something like 14mm x 45mm x 1.0 pitch, but not sure!

Thanx!

·
Registered
2,386 Posts
First there are only five studs. The studs are screwed into the drive hub. The pulley slides onto the studs and is retained using 12mm nuts and washers. You should only need to replace the nuts and washers to clean up the look.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks guys...thought there were six for some reason...and I haven't looked at the bike for almost three months now!!

·
Premium Member
8,920 Posts
SuicideD_45 .... the P/N for the OEM stud is indicative of the size except for the thd pitch unfortunately

Item 17 Here:95617-12630-00

M12 thd x 30mm long is the current installed stud and the std pitch for M12 is 1.75p

I would suggest you remove 1-pulley lock nut and check the thd pitch at a local hardware store. While there pick up several hex nutsthat you can use for extracting the 5-studs from the hub. Verify the useable thd length in the hub and order up the appropriate chromed or titanium bolts of your choice based on the thickness of your new custom pulley

Edited: Be sure to use a heavy flat washer to prevent deformation of the new billet pulley from the bolt or nut like the OEM!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts