RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love this forum and it keeps me well amused but now I am bored ..... bored of waiting, I'm not an impatient person but its been frickin 2/3 months waiting for the recall parts and I just want to ride. I would just go out on the bike but I'm a straight forward person and so I've told my wife the score and she'd get all upset if I go out on the bike before the repairs.

..... anyway, I'll go back to searching the archives for something interesting to think about but its just not the same as riding the bike.

..... think I might take up my friends offer of loaning his Suzuki GSXR600 next week for some knee down action.

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
If all you guys out there were local I'd say lets all go out and get sh$t faced (translate: drunk/stoned/whatever - who knows how these phrases convert) and talk bikes until we collapse.

·
Registered
3,676 Posts
my buddy keeps his CBR600 in my garage and i have full access to it. that has been the best thing next to having my bike fixed. but, sure is no warrior. Oly, the more you search, the more you'll find yourself modding things while you wait. at least it did me. now i'm broke, but the bike looks better [/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

·
Registered
455 Posts
I just recieved a letter from Yamaha in response to a BBB complaint I filed.
Yamaha indicated that they are not financial responsible for the delay nor for a warranty.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Was 75 and sunny here today while my bike sits 100 miles away in dealer prison. I don't even get to sit on it. Bored is not a strong enough word.

·
Registered
639 Posts
Well, my patience is only held at bay because I've been working on the 110ci Big Bore Kit idea. Now that it's come to pass and I've ordered one, I'm going to be back into the waiting game.

At least I'm going to have some reason for having the guts ripped out of my bike. [/emoticons/emotion-1.gif]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
audio, youre not wrong there ... only trouble is that getting stuff from the US takes a while for me, so I'm waiting on a delivery of new toys at the moment.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Oly, I think the stuff we are getting in the U.S. that you have to wait for in the U.K. is being produced on Mars.

·
Registered
4,957 Posts
Bufflow, least you gat a letter from Yami. Still waiting for mine, since I notified them to expect some legal trouble for allowing sale by dealer of unfixed new bike after Yami bulletin issued. I know they cannot control dealer actions, but the ball starts rolling from the top. Mods stop until resolution, so really boring.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts