RS Warrior Forum banner
341 - 360 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
No popcorn allowed til you have 1000 posts........LOL...

Don't hold your breath for the exhaust....there is a ton of other options already.

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Maybe he is too "rich" and is "lean" ing towards non-production:D

·
Registered
5,791 Posts
he probally doesn't even have the bike anymore and lost intrest. It's a shame cuz they make real nice exhausts, I have a set of their duels on my pt

·
Vendor
7,301 Posts
He promised us the elevator.........and gave us the shaft?
CHAAAAAAHAAAAA!
(You need the ch sound from chutzpah and throw in a dash of the kid from the Simpsons for that to sound right.....)

I like that one...I think ill put it my next email to the pres of my company....

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
CHAAAAAAHAAAAA!
(You need the ch sound from chutzpah and throw in a dash of the kid from the Simpsons for that to sound right.....)

I like that one...I think ill put it my next email to the pres of my company....
I've always loved that one too, Rob...came from good old Redd Foxx, when he was on Sanford & Son!:cool:

·
Registered
234 Posts
Can we officially call this one a "pipe dream"?:D
Perhaps he is "baffled" with all of our requests...:)
Maybe he is too "rich" and is "lean" ing towards non-production:D
This thread has me exhausted!

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!

I couldn't stop cracking up... you fellas are HILARIOUS!

But i cant help to think that Mr. Borla's "plan" to design a new and improved exhaust.... BACK-FIRED on him...

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
This guy doesn't know how to listen to his customers ideas for crap, I can't even count how many times people have posted about this one design request and he is still dragging through the corners on this pipe design idea :)

341 - 360 of 387 Posts