RS Warrior Forum banner
361 - 380 of 387 Posts

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
I think that The Board of Directors was just giving him too much back-pressure and he had to lean out his extra-curricular activities. Those **** scavengers. They should be muffled and silenced forever.

·
Vendor
3,448 Posts
Dam SuicideD... Its so true though, if David Borla started to read this thread again he would be baffled by what we have said. But if he was allowed to design and build with no restrictions and run his business wide open, he wouldn't be dealing with all the backfiring from this forum. Ya know what I mean?

·
Registered
2,602 Posts
Why don't we put our money where our mouths are, and design a new exhaust as a forum....we have enough CAD designers, metal workers, etc on the forum. Let's put a RSW crack team together.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
Dam SuicideD... Its so true though, if David Borla started to read this thread again he would be baffled by what we have said. But if he was allowed to design and build with no restrictions and run his business wide open, he wouldn't be dealing with all the backfiring from this forum. Ya know what I mean?
Yep, Speed-A-Lot, you'd definitely hear the popping when the egg-heads decelerated from their power-lunches.....dang it....now I've run out of exhaust related comments. :mad:

·
Registered
2,557 Posts
I think that The Board of Directors was just giving him too much back-pressure and he had to lean out his extra-curricular activities. Those **** scavengers. They should be muffled and silenced forever.
LOLOL!!! Bravo, Bravo!!!

I got nothing else to add. You two hogged all the good ones, lol :D

·
Premium Member
13,679 Posts
Why don't we put our money where our mouths are, and design a new exhaust as a forum....we have enough CAD designers, metal workers, etc on the forum. Let's put a RSW crack team together.
About the only thing we're missing is unlimited free dyno runs to test the design. Or will this just be a form and the **** with function exhaust?

·
Registered
3,145 Posts
Finally a good comment.

361 - 380 of 387 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.