RS Warrior Forum banner

21 - 40 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #26
buy tickets here: Loser Machine Company They are giving away 3 bikes. You must be present to win. Day one we are giving away a 1953 Panhead Built by Chopper Dave. Day two we are giving away a 1940 Knucklhead by Jeff Leighton and the new H-D Lowrider S. They also have a camp pass available this year for 125 per person which includes admission both days but not bike raffle tickets which are 25 each - one ticket good for all three bikes.
If we get tickets early enough we can park in the show on the grass = same price as dirt lot parking 10 bucks.

·
Registered
6,335 Posts
Bump .... Let's get this going..... I knw we have some new members in SoCal... Where u all At?.?.?.?.? AWESOME show..... Let's get a great turn out......Hey request u out there BRO?.?.?.?
Would be cool to ride with u again..........

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'll be staying at the Howard Johnson about 7 miles away from the show, maybe I can find some cool bars after the show and rage!
The only cool bar in the area is Cooks Corner, unless you want to take a ride up to Hells Kitchen. I live 12 miles from the show, so I'll be there again but on one of my Harley's I haven't registered the warrior in a couple years.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I'm talking about some nightlife, if I'm staying at a hotel Saturday night then I'm partying Saturday night, there's gotta be some nighttime trouble I can get into!

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm talking about some nightlife, if I'm staying at a hotel Saturday night then I'm partying Saturday night, there's gotta be some nighttime trouble I can get into!
Ahh....Pauls at Orange circle, kick ass bar, pretty ladies (some ugly ones too) they party hard and cheap beer.

·
Registered
752 Posts
Im heading up again this year. I'm gonna being the raider though. Im down to meet you guys out at the show or before hand like last year. I doubt im gonna do grass pass though. Looked like a mad house when anyone wanted to leave!

·
Premium Member
2,577 Posts
Im heading up again this year. I'm gonna being the raider though. Im down to meet you guys out at the show or before hand like last year. I doubt im gonna do grass pass though. Looked like a mad house when anyone wanted to leave!
I've been debating the grass pass also cause of that but we'll see.

·
Registered
22 Posts
After a looong day of checking bikes out in the heat & waiting for the bike drawing, I find a shady spot under the trees and chill out. By the time you're nice and relaxed, traffic isnt an issue.

21 - 40 of 84 Posts