RS Warrior Forum banner

41 - 60 of 84 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,576 Posts
Maybe we can ride in together, picking up brothers along the way, I'm coming from Lancaster, anyone riding along my route?
Probably me but I think jennifer is going so I may be coming up from LA since we would have to drop off the kids at my parents.

·
Registered
82 Posts
I got my grass pass 2 weeks ago, I'll be on my Heritage. A bro of mine will also be attending, dunno if he'll be on his bike or one of my loaners.

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Just Lurking, Denise wants to go, so hopefully Jennifer will go to. I talked to Hector about it a few weeks ago, he sold his Warrior and bought a KTM Adventure, pretty bad ass.
Omar, if you need a place to stay, you know the routine, your family, just show up Bro!
I really miss Terry and Beth.
Anyways still planning on Sat.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Very cool with me. We can meet at the same place as last year if everyone is up for it. Or suggest another meetup spot. Gary, Omar

·
Registered
752 Posts
I cant remember which way i came up last year. I do remember the jacks. I wanna say i came up the 5 last year but i honestly dont remember. I can meet everyone where ever is convenient.

·
Registered
6,331 Posts
Hey guys how's everyone doing? I'm definitely down for Saturday... The meet point at jack n box is good with me....We always usually meet at 9am I believe.... .... So where's all the SoCal members? I knw we have some new members frm San Diego.... Anyways if everything goes to plan see all of u than......

·
Registered
752 Posts
Omar whats going on!
So i just went through all my posts from last year, got the address for that jack in the box. Let me know what time you guys wanna meet up! I'm in!
As for any san diego warriors,if anyone wants to ride up,let me know.

·
Registered
22 Posts
We should set up a rally point INSIDE the show also at a predetermined time, because who knows if we can all meet up on the outside. And from past experience cell-phone service is pretty much non-existant especially with AT&T.

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
No service for Verizon either. Don't count on cell service is right. We could say meet in front of the stage area at 10, 12, 2 and 4 if anyone is feeling lonely.

41 - 60 of 84 Posts