RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Born Free 9 is coming up . . . .July 24th and 25th 2017.
Who's heading out there this year?

JUNE 24 and 25 Sorry guys.

This takes place in JUNE not july

·
Registered
752 Posts
I'm thinking of going this year. Couldn't make it last year, ended up with a cold that weekend.

·
Registered
3,364 Posts
looks cool. living in the Midwest I'm as far away from all the cool coastal shows as I can get. I did make it to a few smoke outs though

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
I'm in as always... Awesome show.... Are we gonna do the grass pass ? Rudy u coming down again

Sent from my Z831 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Saturday always seems to be the day.... I'm go with that... This time I'm going both day's....

·
Premium Member
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Both days

I'm in for both days Omar. Grass pass cost the same as gate. I'm getting Grass Pass.
Joey, instead of a hotel you should maybe go with the camping option.

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
[QUOTE
Joey, instead of a hotel you should maybe go with the camping option.[/QUOTE]

I'll stick with a hotel, if I hook up with a chicka I don't wanna bring her back to a tent!

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
Grass pass means you get to park inside the show... The camping is right next to show..... Regular ticket you park in dirt lot next to show....... It's one of the best show's I've been to... Riding out to show is great alot of M/C on the road.....

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
Grass pass means you get to park inside the show... The camping is right next to show..... Regular ticket you park in dirt lot next to show....... It's one of the best show's I've been to... Riding out to show is great alot of M/C on the road.....

Cool. Right next to the show is what I was looking for. The "Where to stay" link on the Born Free site lists **** all over the place, and I'm not at all familiar with the area. Are travel trailers allowed in the camping area? And do you know if reservations are needed and how much it costs?

·
Registered
6,746 Posts
There's always a bunch of people camping.. Try contacting them and ask about $$ camping...

·
Registered
4,596 Posts
I just went once, last year.... didn't see camping, I stayed in a hotel 8 miles away with the nightlife I dig!

·
Premium Member
4,742 Posts
Want to go, but as usual, it will be just a short Hi goodbye thing. it will be good to see everybody again. Hopefully Denise will be able to make it. Her Back is questionable.

1 - 20 of 78 Posts