RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 244 Posts

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
As I have for the past 8 years let's have a reason to meet, drink & have fun!!!

Location Zanesfield, Ohio 43360

If interested reply to this topic and I'll add you to the list. I'll update this first post with new news when ever something changes or is added so check back often.

There are many Topics and pics from last few years posted all over the site, so if interested in them do a quick search. I use to have links but even the site changed I think theY got broke on my end.

Come one day come all days. Let me know if your thinking of attending and what day or days. I did this on the same date the last 5 years so we are going to try it again. Most out of state guys show up on Thursday to get a jump on the fun. Friday we either ride & hang or find a local site and see it. Sat we are going to do something different this year. Not sure what but we are NOT DOING THE SAME AS IN THE PAST.It's a bunch of great guys & gals that like to have a good time & enjoy riding. Bring other riders also if you would like it just doesn't have to be Warriors. We can ride, sit back and shoot the crap, have some food and drinks.

We have plenty of yard to put up tents on. Just let me know if you plan on staying. Only problem is everyone has to share a bathroom/shower. So if your not into sharing a bathroom/shower, then you might want to get a hotel or a campground.
Also if anyone wants to ship there stuff to me that is not a problem either just make sure you have a return label if possible. If you do this contact me for a address to ship to.

I'm located in Logan County (West Central Ohio)(hour from Dayton and Columbus) if you would like to map it.

Heres the hotel and campground #'s for the guys/gals that wanted it. If you let me know I can find out more info if need be.

Hotels (10 mins from my house)
Comfort Inn (937)599-5555
Days Inn Hotel (937)593-8515
Super 8 Motel (937)599-5300

Campgrounds, There are alot in the area that are 5-20 mins from my house if you would need info for those let me know.

We had guys from Canada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Alabama, Kentucky, in the past.

We have some okay riding in the area. We are the highest point in Ohio so we have some decent hills and curves in the area. (Nothing like Deals Gap, but alot better then Florida!)
Home of the first Concrete street in America
Worlds Shortest Street
Indian Lake area
Piatt Castles
Lots of Native American sites
Ohio Caverns
Zane Caverns

We did alittle Geocashing one year, Dugzilla turned us on to that. Wouldn't mind doing that again.

Guys/Gals that have shown interest in coming to the Bash are listed below:

Ohio Riders
lagalaxy8 (Zanesfield)
Strtwarrior (Galloway)
Sangthor (Lakewood)
Nagrom60 (Englewood)
Nagrom60 Brother (Englewood)
the_scarytiger (Miamisburg)
zbeerman (dayton)
Redbull (Delaware)

Canada Riders
Quazzi (Kitchener, ON)

North Carolina Riders
GarnerWarrior
jay

Kentucky Riders
Hurd (Rabbit Hash) (Till he cancels)

Michigan Riders
rebullsgg
Jerry

Maryland Riders
Crescent1101

Indy Riders
Paul
Ty

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Fine! I'm coming up for the week!
As we say every year, we don't believe anyone is coming till we see them in person.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
We? U got a turd in your pocket?

I'm coming... I'm going to the park too. Fuckthemtards! I'm wearing my Bo's bash shirt too! I'm entering all the biker games and doing burnouts!
You do fit in with them ;)

Is it August yet?

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I am going to be in Greenville Ohio around this time. Just wondering how far away is Zanesfield?:confused:
Hour and 20 mins east.

I see your from kitchner, you Know Bear? (Barry Brick) He use to come down to the bash in the early days & I went up there twice.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
We interested in shirts again this year? If so someone needs to start working on logos. Wish I knew where that one was someone made years ago.

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
We interested in shirts again this year? If so someone needs to start working on logos. Wish I knew where that one was someone made years ago.
Should say: "Rally Crashers" on the front
"Bo's Bash" on the back

1 - 20 of 244 Posts