RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 406 Posts

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As I have for the past 5 years let's have a reason to meet, drink & have fun!!!

Location Zanesfield, Ohio 43360

If interested reply to this topic and I'll add you to the list. I'll update this first post with new news when ever something changes or is added so check back often.

There are many Topics and pics from last few years posted all over the site, so if interested in them do a quick search. I use to have links but even the site changed I think then got broke on my end.

Come one day come all days. Let me know if your thinking of attending and what day or days. I did this on the same date the last 2 years so we are going to try it again. It seemed like most of us didn't have a problem with this setup. I'm surpised we are invited back after some of the stuff the ast few years, but maybe we can top it this year. It's the only Poker Run that I ever do, and it for a local Rider named Rob Hayden that past away. It's a scholarship program, so the money goes toa localschool (My wife & I both grad. from there and she now teaches there). They normally start on Friday night with a bunch of people camping out, do the Ride Sat morning/afternoon, One of the stops on the run is the 1/4 Drag strip. Everyone gets a run down it, and come back for dinner, biker games & a band. It's a bunch of great guys & gals that like to have a good time & enjoy riding. So we can make a Warrior turn out present again. Bring other riders also if you would like it just doesn't have to be Warriors. We can ride, sit back and shoot the crap, have some food and drinks. The location is right at the edge of town, so we can be as loud as we want. Normally we finish partying back at my place within walking distance.

So whoever wants to come starting Thursday is welcome. People have done this in the past. Leaves Friday open for some local riding and whatever. Sat you don't have to do the Poker Run if that is not your thing. We don't stay with the group. **** last year we did the dragstrip and that was it. I would just suggest if you could donate to the cause they have set up, if your camping there and want to be part of the dinner that night. They normally have beer also, but we will be prepared for our own stash also! Plus you get a t-shirt.

So you will be able to camp there Thursday, Friday & Saturday. But anyone is welcome to camp at my place also all nights. It's about a 3 min walk to the park. There are no showers there but there will be porta johns. Showers can all be taken at my place no problem.

We have plenty of yard to put up tents on also. Just let me know if you plan on staying. Only problem is everyone has to share a bathroom/shower. So if your not into sharing a bathroom/shower, then you might want to get a hotel or a campground.
Also if anyone wants to ship there stuff to me that is not a problem either just make sure you have a return label if possible. If you do this contact me for a address to ship to.

I'm located in Logan County (West Central Ohio)(hour from Dayton and Columbus) if you would like to map it.

Heres the hotel and campground #'s for the guys/gals that wanted it. If you let me know I can find out more info if need be.

Hotels (10 mins from my house)
Comfort Inn (937)599-5555
Days Inn Hotel (937)593-8515
Super 8 Motel (937)599-5300

Campgrounds, There are alot in the area that are 5-20 mins from my house if you would need info for those let me know.

We had guys from Canada, Michigan, Pennsylvania, Ohio, North Carolina, Florida, Indiana, Illinois, West Virginia, Alabamain the past.

We have some okay riding in the area. We are the highest point in Ohio so we have some decent hills and curves in the area. (Nothing like Deals Gap, but alot better then Florida!)
Home of the first Concrete street in America
Worlds Shortest Street
Indian Lake area
Piatt Castles
Lots of Native American sites
Ohio Caverns
Zane Caverns

We did alittle Geocashingone year, Dugzilla turned us on to that. Wouldn't mind doing that again.

Guys/Gals that have shown interest in coming to the Bash are listed below:

Ohio Riders
lagalaxy8 (Zanesfield)
Strwarrior (Gallaway)
Sangathor (Lakewood)
R6exy (Lakewood)
Sick1 (Columbus)
Redbull (Delaware)
Ohiomike (Dayton)
Zbeerman (Dayton)
Underdog88
Zimpod (Dublin)
Shizznizzle
(Bay Village)
Slammed280 (Mentor)

North Carolina Riders
Garnerwarrior (Garner)
Crxpwred
(Garner)
MarineWarrior (Garner)

Wisconsin Riders
Blacklidrider (Hartland)

Illinois Riders
Dualxhst289 (
Matteson)

Pennsylvania Riders
Superbeetheoilgeek (Beaver Falls)
Vstarguy (Beaver Falls)
R1rouse (Clarion)

Canada Riders
SuicideD_45 (Fort McMurray, Alberta)

Kentucky Riders
Hurd (Burlington)

MichiganRiders
Crusteel45(Detroit)
Warrior480 (Marysville)

IndianaRiders
Pieit83 (?)
Smashmup821 (Whitestown)

·
Registered
187 Posts
I think this year is going to be the "if you ever do it, at least do it once" year... as I'm doin the dragon, and you can count me in for this too... i gotta use these cruiselite bags some time.... ill keep in touch

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sangathor said:
I've never missed a Bo's Bash and I'm sure as **** not going to start now. See you there!

Maybe this year we can get a extra night out of you. You need me send up some overproof so you can start seeing if you can keep it down.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
BlacklidFire said:
I think this year is going to be the "if you ever do it, at least do it once" year... as I'm doin the dragon, and you can count me in for this too... i gotta use these cruiselite bags some time.... ill keep in touch

Hope you can make it. You would be the first from Wisconsin. We had a guy from Illinois a few years back. I normally deceided on my Warrior trips about 2 days ahead of time so your doing good.

·
Registered
187 Posts
well im trying to get lucefer to come along too.... he is doin the dragon at wf4. its just a bit of a drive... especally on a stock seat... but ive done 500 in a day, so theres nothing to worry about!

what intails of the weekend, id prob ride down on on thurs or fri, and head back on sunday. Is this just a big party the whole time, or a HOG (harley owner group) event?

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
lagalaxy8 said:
Sangathor said:
I've never missed a Bo's Bash and I'm sure as **** not going to start now. See you there!

Maybe this year we can get a extra night out of you. You need me send up some overproof so you can start seeing if you can keep it down.

Not sure about the extra night. I am seriously considering going back to school this year (after a 20 year hiatus), so it will have to be a game time decision.

As for the Overproof....thanks for letting me know the name, I couldn't remember it, but I can still taste it. I think I will just practice by pureeing some of my cats' poo and drinking that. If I can keep that down then I will have may a have a chance of doing the same with your top-shelf rum.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
BlacklidFire said:
well I'm trying to get lucefer to come along too....

what entails of the weekend, id prob ride down on on Thurs or Fri, and head back on Sunday. Is this just a big party the whole time, or a HOG (Harley owner group) event?

Bring him along and anyone else for that matter.

Yea most guys head back Sunday morning/ afternoon. Depends on how there feeling Sunday morning.

Never been to a HOG event, But we don't sit around and talk about how cool our new chrome piece is and how fast out bikes are, well Crusteel45 does but he did own a Harley, It's just a group of guys having a good time. We do some riding before we starting drinking in the evening. Just a big good time. We've had guys here that don't drink either and they have still had a good time. **** it it's just a good time.
Don't really know how else to explain it. It's always surprising that you can get a group of people that don't know each other and turn out that everyone has something to talk about.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sangathor said:
Not sure about the extra night. I am seriously considering going back to school this year (after a 20 year hiatus), so it will have to be a game time decision.

As for the Overproof....thanks for letting me know the name, I couldn't remember it, but I can still taste it. I think I will just practice by pureeing some of my cats' poo and drinking that. If I can keep that down then I will have may a have a chance of doing the same with your top-shelf rum.

Well congrats if you do head back to school. That's a pretty big step.

Doesn't get any better then the overproof, I've been mixing it with Coke and it's not too bad. It's a different type of drunk. Real laid back. No hangovers in the morning it weird.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
BlacklidFire said:
so does this mean ive gotta bring my shine from wisconsin, have a lil slosh tastin... i think we can arrange that...

Yes it does. We like to have tastings of all sorts. Normally we just pass it around till it's gone. I haven't had shine since Warriorfest 3.

·
Registered
12,497 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
BlacklidFire said:
Ne one have THE KNOT? a 100 proof irish whiskey... delish, butterscotch undertones. ill have a flask.

Nope have never had that. But I'm not big on Butterscotch flavor. I'm more of a rum guy.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
Sounds like a good time. Im in IL just south of Chicago so its def a short ride. When I rode to Deals Gap last Aug, I left on a Sat morning and headed to OH and caught a race at Tony Stewarts race track and camped out there. Eldora was a blast and I was alone. Im def thinking thats a weekend I can take a trip out to OH to meet up with some fellow warrior brothers......

·
Registered
187 Posts
dualxhst289 said:
Sounds like a good time. Im in IL just south of Chicago so its def a short ride. When I rode to Deals Gap last Aug, I left on a Sat morning and headed to OH and caught a race at Tony Stewarts race track and camped out there. Eldora was a blast and I was alone. Im def thinking thats a weekend I can take a trip out to OH to meet up with some fellow warrior brothers......

Lat's keep in touch, as we should meet up on my way down, I'd rather ride in numbers

·
Registered
187 Posts
lagalaxy8 said:
BlacklidFire said:
Ne one have THE KNOT? a 100 proof irish whiskey... delish, butterscotch undertones. ill have a flask.

Nope have never had that. But I'm not big on Butterscotch flavor. I'm more of a rum guy.

Then you must have had Kilo Kai??? take captains and pitch it... this stuff is really good, a lil espensive tho... im not really into breathing fire throughout the evening, although i do bartend an could make it interesting

·
Registered
761 Posts
I'm a definite maybe. I'll also see if the sleep apniatic VStarGuy can make it again also. I don't remember having a hangover, I don't remember much of anything, except for a big guy staring into space and bumping in to me.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
BlacklidFire said:
dualxhst289 said:

Lat's keep in touch, as we should meet up on my way down, I'd rather ride in numbers

SOunds like a plan man. Im10 mins from I-80/94that goes fromIL into IN so it wouldnt be difficult to meet up

1 - 20 of 406 Posts