RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just bought an 06 midnight yesterday and love it. I am looking for a windshield that doesnt screw the looks up to bad, a sissy bar and black twin pipes. Love the site

·
Registered
6,075 Posts
Welcome to the site, and congrats on your new bike. Look at the mini fairing by Yamaha for your windshield. As far as black pipes, you will have to 'blacken' your pipes.

·
Registered
1,682 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase. I like the Yamaha minifaring. Lots of choices on sissy bars and pipes. All the info you'd ever want and then some on this site!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
So what kind of pipes seem to be the best for all your experience. I havnt rode for 11 yrs so i really cant place the power bands of this bike yet. what are your experiences. Thanks in advance guys

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Big welcome JBenson, hope that you enjoy your new toy - and of course the website. As for the pipes you have to decide what kind of look and sound that you're after first and if you're not worried about looks or noise then look into the different types of pipes for improved performance - there are plenty of choices and hundreds of posts on the website about this subject with some useful info. Why not try to hook up with some local Warrior riders where you can get 'eyes on' and hear them for yourself before you buy. If you post up a message in your regional 'Ride Club' Forum there's bound to be some Warrior riders near you. Good luck mate.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts