RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ill be on my way to Myrtle Beach on Thursday for the beginning half of Bike Week and, needless to say, I CANT WAIT! [/emoticons/emotion-4.gif]

knowing that, i thought a Dremel-style tool would be a good purchase as i cut the mud-flap off (ooooh that tire is so sexy!) and bought some polishing bits for some levers etc. after i did the mud-flap, i did the MAJOR hp-increasing mod of removing the seat strap and then removing the 'warning' decal and reflectors.

however, i wish i had ordered a Cobra slip-on last week so i woulda had it in time for Myrtle, but oh well... since i plan on doing some Bub's, it woulda been a waste of money anyway. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif] since the Warrior sounds like a sewing machine compared to all my friends Harley's... is there ANYTHING i can do to increase the sound of the stock can?

anything at all?

Jon [^]

·
Registered
349 Posts
You can put about 1000 miles on it and it will get noticably louder. Not loud like a cobra or a Bub's but a little bit louder when you get on it.

·
Super Moderator
13,703 Posts
Stage 3 stock exhaust mod:http://roadrider.org/iboard/index.php?act=ST&f=250&t=35&s=4347f78366b2f0b0e4305bafa816ba46

·
Registered
739 Posts
take the can off and run the headers. make sure you adjust your ecu so you're not running lean. its gonna be really freakin loud, so get some earplugs. quick fix for a while though to get rid of the "sewingmachine" sound.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts