RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,916 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been riding since I was 15 years old (now 5/emoticons/emotion-11.gif. The '03 Warrior I purchased today will replace my '95 Suzuki 1400 Intruder. I'm not real familiar with the Warrior but have wanted one for over a year now.
Here's what I'm replacing:

I'm replacing it with this 5530 mile Warrior:

If there is anything I should know about the Warrior that would be helpful, it would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Pep

·
Registered
826 Posts
Pep, welcome to the 'club'. You will love the Warrior.

You are off to a fine start. My first suggestion is to clean up the rear, pull that sticker off the swing arm and take those reflectors off the front.

You've got a good looking scooter there!!

·
Registered
4,955 Posts
As soon as you get out on this it will seem like the corners of your mouth are getting closer to your ears !!!!!!!!!![8D][8D][/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]

·
Registered
598 Posts
Nice! I love the blue and the Rumble seat. That saved you a chunk of change right there. [/emoticons/emotion-5.gif]
Enjoy the new ride. I've only had my '07 for about 2 weeks now and I'm loving it.

·
Registered
10,319 Posts
You did a nice job modding your intruder! You should have no problem modding the Warrior. If your into performance, 1st job should be a BAK and pciii. If your concern is cosmetics, clean up the rear and remove all stickers and than just get creative. Welcome to best 4um on the planet.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
You say your not familiar with the Warrior, well you have come to the right place. With your extensive experience with motocycles the Warrior is going to be a dream. Did you buy your Warrior on ebay, I think I saw it. If so I know you got a great buy.[^] My Warrior is an 03, Onyx with Indigo Flames like yours.

·
Registered
735 Posts
Great lookin bike! Most of the info I've found about the Warrior and what I wanted to do to mine was using the "search" feature in both the Forums and Gallery to see other guys bikes and how they changed them. Then I'd just use their info. Welcome to the forum!!! [8D]

·
Registered
477 Posts
Congrats and Welcome!

quote:Originally posted by jdpark

"If there is anything I should know about the Warrior that would be helpful, it would be greatly appreciated."

Hang on tight when you twist the throttle![/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

+1

·
Registered
861 Posts
Miles of Smiles[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif][/emoticons/emotion-2.gif]

Welcome to the worlds greatest forum.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Pep, I've had my 05 less than a week and thanks to this forum I've already modified the license plate bracket,removed pillion seat, removed reflectors & stickers and purchased a chin fairing,Corbin seat & Mustang seat. Watch out, It's addictive!

1 - 20 of 30 Posts