RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
[/emoticons/emotion-2.gif] I've been enjoying this site as a non member. I decided to join today after riding my new '03
liquid silver Roadstar Warrior home today. It didn't take long on this bike to realize I don't miss my '99 R1 at all. This bike is awesome. Took me a couple of stop and goes to remember the pegs are forward not behind. Anyway, I only put 24 miles on it and parked it in the garage. That's all it took. I'm in love. I didn't think I'd be that happy with it stock because I have big plans for modding it, but this thing is great stock. Now, I get it. Thanks to all that figured it out before me and got this wonderful forum up and going.

CHEERS

·
Registered
25 Posts
I just got my red 02 two days ago and think the RW is a GREAT bike! Welcome to the club. I hope you get to ride some this weekend.

TDog

·
Registered
421 Posts
ah, 2 new recruits to our little 'cult'. welcome boys, enjoy your new scoots and open your wallets, "let the mods begin" all over again. its fun to watch you go thru the same things we all did.

·
Registered
2,081 Posts
i dont miss my
79 KZ650 or my
87 CBR600 or my
93 GSXR750 or my
96 ZX6R or my
98 CBR900RR or my
99 R1 (140.1 rwhp) or my
02 GSXR750

the warrior is an absolute pleasure to ride... i LOVE it!

·
Registered
116 Posts
wolcome to the our Warrior Cult. I sold my 00 R-1 last fall and crossed over. Haven't looked back yet. I have an 03 Liquid silver also.

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
Congrats!! 03 Liquid Silver here as well. Best mod is free. It's the S*** eatin grin that becomes permanent after your first ride!!
jc

·
Registered
361 Posts
Howdy Howdy you to I just bought my bike today the 22nd I pick it up tomorrow after getting insurance for it. have fun on yours I got onyx/indigo flames and I need to order pipes tonight if possible I forgot just how quitc the stock pipes are I don't want to ride for more than a week if possible without some louder pipes.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Howdy Howdy you to I just bought my bike today the 22nd I pick it up tomorrow after getting insurance for it. have fun on yours I got onyx/indigo flames and I need to order pipes tonight if possible I forgot just how quitc the stock pipes are I don't want to ride for more than a week if possible without some louder pipes.

·
Registered
4,835 Posts
welcome and time to play catchup, let the mods begin and the bank account dwindle and the plastic get maxed. gotta love this bike.

·
Registered
726 Posts
Welcome G! That silver is Sweet and might just give our red ones a run for our money. In fact, a couple of us have it real bad for the LS R1! I call it The Other Woman because every time I go to the dealer for something, there she is, teasing me and trying to steal me away from my Warrior. Then I start thinking of ways to get it and keep it somewhere like a mistress. It's sick but reading about all you guys crossing over from sportbikes is helping.

So enjoy your new ride and keep telling us how great it is and how you don't miss the crotch rocket and maybe I won't end up owing Yamaha another $10k!

NJW

·
Registered
5,034 Posts
They're so cute at this age. Just wanted to say welcome. You are going to love this. I've never owned a bike that held a candle to it. It allway's amazes me how many sport bike converts there are to this bike. I come form the HD camp and my last bike was a wing. I would have thought it would be all cruiser riders attracted to the power. Not power riders attracted to the cruiser.

·
Registered
194 Posts
Welcome, now let the desisions begin, how to make it your own????Good luck
keep us posted on your advancements, you are going to have a lot of fun.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts