RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
670 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tonight I installed a set of street sweepers. I aquired a rear brake reservior relocation plate. I think it's the plate that comes with the bubs pipes. It's a triangular looking thing that moves the reservior forward a few inches. I'm sure most of you know what I'm talking about. I was able to mount the reservior to the plate, but unable to mount the plate to the frame. It seems the brake line is too long. I tried to force it into place, but the hose kinks. I'm assuming I'm going to have to shorten this brake line a couple inches, but I wanted to make sure before I took a knife to it. If I do have to cut the brake line, what is the best way to do it? Which end is better to shorten?

Oh yeah. I know I can re locate the reservior under the seat. I'm choosing not to.

·
Registered
71 Posts
?? mine pushed in towards the engine behind the frame just fine with the bub bracket. is it very cold where ur at rite now? nevermind mn lol yea cold. maybe warm it up sum and see if its more flexible.

·
Registered
4,962 Posts
I have put similar type of plate on several Warriors and have never had such an issue. You shouldn't have to shorten the line . Try connecting the plate to the frame first... then work with your line as you position the reservoir.

·
Registered
20 Posts
When i put on my bigshots it came with a reservoir bracket. I had to just slide the hose forward a bit. It took a little bit of effort but worked out just fine.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts