RS Warrior Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I was the owner of a 2004 Warrior. Hands down one of the best bikes I have ever ridden. I had to sell it when I moved a year ago unfortunately. I was going through my attic and found the bags that came with the bike. My first thought was to go on ebay and try to dumb them there. I wanted to look first to see if I could find the retail price, etc. I stumbled upon this site in the process. I would rather try and sell them here to someone who would actually use them. Why use ebay when there is already a site with the target audience I was looking for?

Anyways, the bags were NEVER used or even put on the bike. I used the tank bag a few times, maybe used it on 20 rides. The bags are brand new, the tank bag is in excellent condition. The tank bag retails for $96.95. Part #STR-4WM64-21-00. The Cruiserlite bags retail for $203.95. Part #STR-5PX73-70-00. I am willing to sell the 2 items for $150.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hello. I am located in jacksonville, FL. Are you interested in the bags and the tank bag? I ask because davidd would like the tank bag. But since you asked first, both items are yours for $150. Send me an email and I can get them boxed up and shipped.

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Update! I also have a Chase Harper tank bag. My father has bought a new one for his Gold Wing. Here are the specs.

Aeropac Line
Aeropac II

Carrying handle.
Tough 100 denier Cordura Plus™ urethane coated nylon body supported by a formed ABS insert.
Scratch proof Neoprene tankpad.
Dual Mounting System - our exclusive QuickClip™ and our new 3 point quick release.
Removable, 20 mil Super Clear™, UV protected, flip-over map pouch.
Seams are bound on the inside and stress points are bar tacked.
Dual YKK™ zipper with TWO rows of stitching.
Capacity :
13" x 10.5" x 6"
.49 cubic feet or
13.9 litres of space.

Retail is $86. Will sell for $40.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts