RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, my name is steve from the north shore. danvers specifically. (about half an hour north of boston for those not familiar with the area) went out sunday lookin at used cruisers when i was introduced to a gorgeouse 2002 warrior with yellow flames over black paint, a bunch of chrome and loud as **** speedstar muffler. and today i discovered this site and signed the final paperwork and took home the title. the bike will hopefully be picked up saturday weather permitting (its snowing right now). cant wait to get pics up and get out and enjoy my new wheels.

·
Registered
1,636 Posts
Congrats on the new bike. I am sure you will love it as much as everyone else here does. I'm looking forward to seeing those pics!

·
Registered
1,458 Posts
Welcome! Round here the north shore means the stretch from Duluth to the Canadian border.

·
Registered
4,384 Posts
Welcome aboard. North shore means the north end of Flathead Lake, the largest fresh water lake west of the Great Lakes.

·
Registered
148 Posts
Welcome! I am also a new owner from New England (Maine, in the sub-arctic circle). I can't wait to see pictures of your custom paint.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
well for starters, i would love to come to the warrior rumble at lake george. i went to school (gm asep course at hvcc) and everyone always talked about lake george and how awsome it is. unfortunatley i leave for the cape july 19 (ill be riding the bike while my family drives. cant wait.

secondly, as you will see in the pics, if you google the 2002 options for the warrior they give 4 examples of paintjobs, one of them is black with yellow flames on the tank and fenders. thats the paintjob mine has. also i registered it today so if tomorrow is atleast sunny and dry ill be takin it home and snap some pics for you all.

thanks again for the warm welcome to this site and the warrior world all together. ive hardley slept since i first saw the bike last sunday (that means 4 days from first sight to handing over my down payment) well off to celebrate my new ownership. hopefully ill get to share pics tomorrow and start my own photo library

1 - 12 of 12 Posts