RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I dont get on the Warrior site much anymore but Im still riding the 02 however if nothing major comes up a plan on adding a Kawasaki Concours to the garage about September.

As some may remember I am Road Captain for the Iron Skulls Motorcycle Association (ISMA), we are a registered non for profit charity made up of riders in northern Illinois and southern Wisconsin. Every year we host events raising funds for Saint Judes, the Wounded Warrior Project, Save The Tatas Foundation, to help defray medical costs to cancer and transplant survivors, and to send care packages to our troops over seas. Last year with the help of Jackyl on stage, support from the Oddfellows MC and Fire and Iron MC the ISMA Breast Fest Biker Bash brought in 4000 people and we where able to donate $10000 to Save the Tatas for breast cancer research. This year we plan on doubling that amount.

Two weeks ago we where contacted by the band Drowning Pool wanting to play, we let them know we have a limited budget this year and they wernt in it. They told us its not about the money, a band members mother has breast cancer and they just wanted to do anything they can to help...we told them F**K Yeah...

Did I mention the pole dancing competition, Best Breast Contest and AMA flat trackers on our 1/2 mile oval? If I could only post whats on last years DVD here! Check out the poster below

·
Registered
5,891 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Same place as last year? Couldnt make it due to bike being down. Will be there this year.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App
Same place as last year. Winnebago County Fairgrounds, Pecatonica Illinois.

This year we added another day to the event because we figured since people lined up on Thursday we might as well let them in, we had to get more bands.

·
Registered
745 Posts
My wife is a recent Breast Cancer survivor.
Double Mastectomy, Chemo and Radiation therapy.

I think what you guys are doing is very cool.

God Bless,
Doc S

1 - 6 of 6 Posts