RS Warrior Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I can't find an introduction post for this bike, so here goes.

I bought this as a Second Warrior a year or 2 ago. It's an '05 like my Flamed Warrior, with the same ghost flame paint. Mirrors, intake, seat, and exhaust had been changed before I bought it, otherwise it's all stock, according to the for sale ad. It also had TT bars and mini floorboards that weren't stock.

I didn't even get it home before the seat started falling apart and the exhaust wrap was unraveling. It was running very lean and very hot as the exhaust was just a piece of open pipe welded on the stock header. There is no fuel controller on it yet.

I put the Yamaha Speedstar Gen II exhaust on it from my Flamed Warrior after painting it black and added the rear seat and a backrest for the little lady.

The exhaust has the bungs for O2 sensors. I will be adding a PC V and an Autotune when I get motivated to install them. For now I just did a mild ECU Bump. CO #s were CO:01 -1 and CO:02 +1. I bumped them to CO:01 +7 and CO:02 +9.

It's still running pretty hot so likely lean, but it runs ok.

·
Registered
391 Posts
Wow I can’t see where anyone would do that to any cruiser let alone a Warrior. Me thinks you saved it from a fate worse than death. She looks really nice now.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'd like to have both eventually, but I already have the PC V and the Autotune that I removed from my Flamed Warrior to use for now. This will probably end up with the PC III USB I removed from my wrecked '04. I'm just installing the PC V so I can use the Autotune to make a map for it.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well, I finally got around to installing the PCV. I didn't do the Autotune yet as I wanted to do 1 thing at a time in case I ran into issues. I'm running arizonawarriors old PC3 map in it now and it seems to be about right. I had loaded 1 of my old maps in first which was better than without the PCV, but this is even better.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts