·
Registered
5,211 Posts
I thought maybe there was an HD advertisement up or something. :eek:

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Looks ok on my machine at work. Both work and home machines using Mozilla. Whutevah. :)

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Looks ok on my machine at work. Both work and home machines using Mozilla. Whutevah. :)
IE @ home and work. It's fine on my laptop, but it's broken at work. Craziness! :eek:

·
Premium Member
13,680 Posts
I seldom look up there. Just did though and it's chopped. I'm using Chrome.

·
Registered
1,597 Posts
I think it may depend on each user's display settings (resolution, specifically). I noticed the bike gets chopped up when I "Restore Down" my browser window to a smaller size on my screen.

I temporarily changed my resolution to 1024x768 and the bike is chopped up. Looks all better at 1280x1024, though.

Evidently, the site requires the browser to be greater than 1024 pixels in width in order to display the top banner and navigation menu correctly.

·
Premium Member
2,988 Posts
I think it may depend on each user's display settings (resolution, specifically). I noticed the bike gets chopped up when I "Restore Down" my browser window to a smaller size on my screen.

I temporarily changed my resolution to 1024x768 and the bike is chopped up. Looks all better at 1280x1024, though.

Evidently, the site requires the browser to be greater than 1024 pixels in width in order to display the top banner and navigation menu correctly.
+1

My display is set to 1980x1080 and it looks good...

The problem lies when you have less than 1024x768 res set to your display.

·
Registered
10,143 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Strange how it worked before for me at home and I haven't adjusted my resolution since the day I brought this computer home. I must have clicked on the link wrong somehow. The link that I've clicked on literally thousands of times before. Yes, that's it. I must be doing something wrong. *cough cough* Again I say... Whutevah. :rolleyes: I probably shouldn't have even brought it up. I just noticed it and had time on my hands. :) Just one more broken Warrior... typical. :D

1 - 20 of 23 Posts